VITICEN Real 18K Gold Bricks AU750 Pendant Get Rich Necklace For Men Women Fine Gift Elegant Good Presents Classic Fashion



  • Certificate: YES
  • Item Weight: About 0.2g-0.3g
  • Metal Color: Gold-color
  • is_customized: Yes
  • Pendant Size: 17mm and 8mm
  • Side Stone: None
  • Certificate Number: GF3028261
  • Metal Stamp: 18k
  • Style: Classic
  • Model Number: FU 01
  • Shapepattern: Rectangle
  • Pendants Type: Circle
  • Certificate Type: NJQSIC
  • Metals Type: Yellow Gold
  • Main Stone: NONE
  • Brand Name: VITICEN
  • Origin: Mainland China
  • Fine or Fashion: Fine
  • Item Type: Pendants
  • Pattern: Gold Bricks
  • Original: Yes
  • Stamp: AU750
  • Chain length: About 45cm
  • Suitable for the crowd: Unspecified crowd,Women and men
  • Certificate: Yes
  • Support recycling: Yes
  • Suitable for the gift: Birthday, Valentine's day, Proposal…
  • Suitable for the occasion: Dating, Traveling, Office, Routine…
  • Give away: Top-grade gift box
  • After-sale service: Support detection


Pendant material: AU750 18K G

The VITICEN store offers real gold 18k gold, if not real 18k gold, full refund. Guaranteed quality, 18K gold is non-fading and non-allergic.

[FAQ of 18K Gold Jewelry]


Q: What kind of gold is 18K gold?

A: The gold content of 18K gold is at least 75%, and the remaining 25% is other precious metals, including platinum, nickel, and silver.


Q: What are the advantages of 18K gold?

A: 18k gold is rich in colors, which can meet the color preferences of different people, such as white, yellow, rose red, etc. Compared with pure gold, 18K gold has higher hardness, is not easy to wear, stable and durable. It is a kind of gold jewelry with lower cost and more comfortable to wear. It has a very high cost performance.


Q: Is it real gold? Will it fade?

A: The goods sold in our shop are guaranteed to be real gold and will not fade. The products have the international standard AU750 steel seal.


Q: Do you support re-inspection?

A: This shop supports re-inspection by any professional institution.


Q: Will it be allergic to wearing it?

A: Very few people will be allergic to 25% of the metal in K gold. When allergies occur, remove it and disinfect it with alcohol, leave it for a period of time, and continue to wear it.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “VITICEN Real 18K Gold Bricks AU750 Pendant Get Rich Necklace For Men Women Fine Gift Elegant Good Presents Classic Fashion”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

SKU: 3256804821565939 Category:

Vendor Information

  • No ratings found yet!